Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Where do we go from here?

I've reached a point where I have absolutely no clue what to do with this blog. To be honest, I'm not sure I ever really had a clue. I think I just wanted it to be a sounding board for my life, but my everyday existence isn't really that interesting. I also dabbled with the idea of writing about being a young cancer patient in the hopes of helping some other young person to feel connected to something or someone like them. But that idea really only works when I'm not avoiding my cancer patient status (yes I am aware that is bad news bears). So where do I go from here? I don't want to just walk away from this baby, but I need some sort of a game plan on how to utilize it in a way that will keep both myself and my whopping 9 followers interested (thanks for reading guys!). I'll have to think this one over and let you guys know what I come up with... suggestions are of course welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. What about blogging about music? Old, new, foreign... I have to say that I accidentally fall in love with the most random bands. My new one is Alphabeat. And they're Danish. I have no way of understanding how I keep falling in love with bands that are not American, but perhaps you can enlighten us and tie a story to it somehow?

    Or keep taking awesome pictures and posting them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a hard time figuring out where to take my blog too. All I can say for now is this: don't give up writing! Even if it takes weeks or months to publish a new post. It'll be worth it.

    -BB

    ReplyDelete