Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Post secret

I discovered post secret my junior year of college and it has become one of my favorite little pleasures on Sunday mornings. After I wake up and grab some coffee, I sit at my computer and through these secrets I feel connected to man kind. Some of them I can relate to and occasionally I find ones that I truly understand but would have never thought to send them in as my particular secret, however this past week all of that changed. I came across this secret, and it was exactly the secret I had been waiting all these years to send in.

No I did not send in this postcard, but I might as well have. This card represents the battle that I have been fighting off an on with both my family and myself for close to ten years now. I know that post secret is anonymous and most likely the person who sent in this secret will never read this blog, but thank you anyway whoever you are. Thank you for reminding me that I am not alone in my fight of not having cancer but living with cancer.

1 comment:

  1. I think there should just be a "nod" or even "hug" button for posts like these, because I don't have anything really say...there is nothing to say...just "nod" and "hug".

    ReplyDelete