Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A farmers life for me.


This past weekend my friends and I ventured out to Pottstown for "fun on the farm". It's an event of sorts that we do every year at our friends farm (or really her parents farm), and it usually consists of varying activities that are possible on a farm like playing with cows, a hay ride, a bon fire and tons of food. My favorite part however, is spending a glorious amount of time outside with wonderful people. This year we were blessed with gorgeous weather that provided a wonderful backdrop to our country shenanigans and while enjoying the air and the company I realized just how much I love being out in the country. Being in a place that is so natural and so open just makes my soul feel brighter. It's hard to explain but for a girl who didn't set foot on a farm until she was 18, it's amazing how someplace so new can automatically feel like home.


No comments:

Post a Comment